Snorkel-BX is a versatile transaction security server that enables secure communication and trust
between business applications.
BtoB applications form the backbone of e-commerce and are often the target for hackers. Securing business applications from hackers is often complicated due to requiring painful integration and constant maintenance, not to mention a dedicated team with esoteric PKI knowledge.
The complexity of securing BtoB applications stems from the fact that the transacting entities are often built on diverse platforms, have differing feature sets, and possess varying levels of security. To keep up with changes in business needs, technology, and threat environment, the applications also need constant changes and upgrades which can further complicate the task of securing business applications.
- Snorkel-BX can be used to protect even black box applications where the source code or internal architecture is inaccessible.
- The solution works across a wide range of business applications regardless of application platform and vendor.
- No re-engineering of business applications is necessary
- No need for integrating SSL, Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) or other proprietary encryption systems with the application servers.
- Future changes to the application functionality or security can be made easily and cost-effectively.
- Transmit and receive data in the form of HTML files, XML files, and simple OS files.
- Transmit and receive HTTP data securely to other business applications that are either protected by Snorkel-BX or Snorkel-TX.
- Mutually authenticated SSL channel security between transacting servers.
- Secure web-based administration with intuitive interface.
- Two-levels of administration rights for policy-based administration.
- All logins and other administrator activities digitally signed and stored for accountability.
- Secure two-factor authentication for all administrators.
The perfect solution for YOU!
Snorkel-BX follows the zero-touch model that enables the server to be deployed without
disturbing the web application.