Odyssey AltaSigna Maple Pro enables secure host-to-host file transfer and file validation for banks that transact with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) system.
Transactions with the ACH system typically take place over the Internet. If the communication channel is left unsecured, it can open sensitive financial information to unauthorized access and use. Also, since the transactions happen between remote servers, files transmitted between the servers have to be validated to ensure that they are authentic. In addition to the threats of unauthorized access, identity thefts, and loss of privacy, failure to protect information when transacting with the ACH system could lead to non-compliance of NPCI requirements. Maple Pro ensures that all transactions with the ACH system are secure and the bank stays in compliance with all NPCI requirements.
- NPCI regulations compliance.
- Cost-effective installation and usage.
- Plug-configure-play deployment.
- Intuitive interface.
- Establishes authenticated SFTP connection with the NPCI host server at configured intervals to upload and download transaction files.
- Uploads and downloads transaction files and organizes the same into configured folders.
- Supports Raw RSA, PKCS#7 and XML signature formats. Signs and verifies documents in bulk.
- Supports a comprehensive logging and reporting system for accountability and audit trail.