Odyssey’s CerTrust provides the much required validation solutions for any enterprise.It is a comprehensive
validation solution for managing digital certificates.
With the proliferating e-threat environment, the security awareness and the need for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) based security solutions is growing rapidly among corporate customers, e-consumers and others. Digital certificates are widely used in a PKI enabled environment for comprehensive security solution.
Before digital certificates are used to provide security, they themselves should be validated first.
- OCSP (online certificate status protocol) Responder for providing real-time certificate status.
- A messenger for downloading and posting revocation information.
- APIs for integration with custom applications.
OCSP server responds to the relying party about certificate status. The response provided is always digitally signed according to the request-response
packet format by ASN, RFC 2560.
- Provides an easy-to-use interface and web-based administration.
- Provides revocation status information more frequently than CRLs, which provide only periodic updates.
- Collects and updates CRLs from different CA servers; thus the devices within the network can rely on the OCSP server to check the certificate status without retrieving and catching each CRL for every device.
- Ensures a reliable PKI- based validation service for managing digital certificates.
- Strong two-factor authentication.
- Channel Security.
- Fine-grained access control.
- Digital signatures for transaction security.
- Comprehensive audit trail and reporting.
Explore other products in the same category. We have everything you need to set up
a complete Certificate Management System (CMS)!